Wednesday, July 10, 2013

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Tomorrow morning we head off on our epic road trip.  For some reason, Cristina is under the impression that tomorrow is Christmas.  Tonight after dinner, she asked me to tell Santa Claus to bring her a Minnie Mouse MP3 player with the number four on it.  She was so excited about Christmas that I couldn't bear to tell her she was going to be spending nine hours in the car tomorrow!  Hopefully, the Road Trip Rewards will make up for it not being Christmas.

In a way, I can understand why it might feel like it.  The girls are all excited and they had a hard time falling asleep because they can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.  I can't wait either!  I'm going to tell Santa to bring me a nice car pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment