Monday, October 31, 2011

Nightmare on Our Street

I thought this was a fitting story for tonight, since it is Halloween.  Charlotte was telling me this as she drifted off into a sugar induced coma.

Charlotte: I had the worst nightmare ever.

Me: Oh, no.  What was it?

Charlotte: There was this man - a dentist - and he lived in a laboratory.  A dentist in a laboratory and he made formulas for himself.  He gave the formulas to people and they died.  I was sneaking into the laboratory and he spotted me.  He gave me a formula and I died.  It was terrible. It was so scary.

Me: That is scary.

Charlotte: Yes, it was the scariest nightmare ever.  I thought it really happened.  Nightmares are just make believe.  So I just make believed it didn't happen.

Me: That's a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment