Monday, July 11, 2011

Love Note

One of the things that makes having kids a little easier is their unsolicited displays of affection. For example, I'm headed out the door for work this morning and Charlotte says, "Wait, Mom, I have to give you something." I stop and she comes up to me and gives me a kiss.  Cristina loves to give kisses as well and they generally come in sets of ten or twenty at a time.  You almost have to extract yourself from her.  If puking is a sign of affection, then Ella is one sweet baby.  Emma on the other hand is more likely to show her affection through word or pictures. 

Yesterday, Emma came up to me while I was cooking lunch and read me a love note that she wrote for me complete with a picture of us on a sunny beach.  Here is the note:

"Mom I love you more than eny thing in the world more than a peach more than a oeshin liner more than a garden of flowers more than a field of grass and more the ten skys of stars."

Isn't that sweet?  She clearly takes after her daddy.

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet!
    I enjoy your posts and blog :)

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah - I was about to comment how cute this was, but then I scrolled down... and I already did?? Do you have another friend named Bethany? Are you cheating on me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethany G, I have two friends named Bethany. Sorry, didn't mean to cheat on you.

    Thanks, BP!

    ReplyDelete