Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Poor Brian

There are times that I feel sorry for Brian - the lone male in a house full of ladies.  I know he doesn't mind, but there are times when he feels the need for a beer and a little ESPN to build up his testosterone.  Like the time he walked in on Emma and Charlotte comparing the holes in their vaginas.  Maybe after helping the princesses with their tenth costume change of the day. Today would be another good example.

The girls were outside watching the neighbor make giant bubbles.  Afterwards, he gave them the solution and they felt the need to scrub themselves in it. Brian sprayed them down with the hose before he let them in the house for dinner.  Instead of getting dressed, the girls headed to the dinner table wrapped in towels.  When they were finished eating, they proceeded to the livingroom where they started a game of "Butt Bump."  Yes, my sweet girls were dancing around the livingroom naked bumping their butts up against each others.  Cristina wanted me to join in, but Charlotte informed me I was too big.  Whew.

I thought about taking a picture of their silliness, but decided against it.  Fortunately for them, I gave up my chance for some really good blackmail material to use against them in their teens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment